Wednesday, November 9, 2011

BBQ Pork Omelette!

The final product
About halfway through you will add in this order to half of the eggs cheese, pork, tomatoes, more cheese.
Poured eggs from bowl
The dish is prepped


So I was riding back home from an interview at Winn Dixie for some part time work and I was thinking....man I'm hungry. Then I thought, it's not quite lunch time, but not quite breakfast time either. What should I eat? Well I wanted breakfast, but I also wanted lunch. I would love some eggs, and man I can taste that Boston Butt I still have in the fridge. Therefore BBQ Pork Omelette was born.

You will need:
3 eggs, a handful of shredded cheese (I used cheddar), a few shakes of oregano, a few shakes of Lawry's season salt, about a half of a tomato diced, and some left over bbq pork.

-Begin with cracking 3 eggs into a bowl, add your dash of the seasonings, and whisk well.
-Turn your oven top to medium heat.
-Microwave your pork for about 30 seconds
-Dice half of a tomato
-Grease your pan with cooking spray or butter
-Pour eggs into the pan.
-Wait about 5 minutes
-Add half a handful of cheese to one half the the eggs
-Then pork
-Then tomatoes
-Then cheese again
-Wait a few minutes, then flip the other half the eggs over on top of the pilled half.
-Wait a few minutes, then plate it up.

Not our typical Dinner Bromantic, just wanted to share. Enjoy!


1 comment: